Bathroom Tiling in Wollongong
Who doesn’t want an elegant and comfortable bathroom? No one, right? If you’re planning to renovate your old bathroom and enhance its visual appeal, consider getting bathroom tiling done. Since your bathroom is one of the frequently used areas in your home, might as well make it more relaxing, neat, and comfortable.
Upgrading your bathroom tiles will make them more functional and modern. A bathroom is an essential part of every home. After a long and stressful day, we all want a peaceful and relaxing place. Due to everyday use, your bathroom — especially the floorings — becomes prone to wear and tear. An old-looking and diary bathroom tile will make you uncomfortable.
Replacing your old tiles will revive your bathroom area. Bathroom tiling is a frequently availed service here at Wollongong Bathroom Renovations. That’s why we ensure that our tiles are made of quality materials to guarantee durability and longevity. With our world-class service, we guarantee to go beyond your expectations.
CALL US AT (02) 4210 5033 OR
GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY
For Your Bathroom renovation needs, Call Us today!
Why Get Bathroom Tiles
Bathroom tiles are durable and long-lasting. Aside from that, you can choose from a large selection of sizes, shapes, and colours that will match your home’s interior design or your personality. But, why should you choose bathroom tiles over other flooring options?
Here are the simple reasons why you should get bathroom tiles:
- Low Cost. Bathroom tiles like ceramic are affordable and practical when it comes to bathroom remodelling. Even though it’s affordable, ceramic is a hard and durable material. It is guaranteed to last for many years if properly used and maintained.
- Eco-Friendly Option. If you’re looking for an environmentally friendly option, you should consider recycled tiles. It’s trendy, beautiful, and cost-effective. One sustainable material is ceramic. You can form new ceramic tiles from the old ones.
- Increase in Aesthetic and Visual Appeal. Bathroom tiles come in different designs, sizes, and colours. You can choose tiles that will complement your current interior design and make your bathroom look more elegant and classy.
- Low Maintenance. The greatest feature of bathroom tiles is their low maintenance. Just regular mopping or sweeping does the job to maintain them
- Long-Lasting. Bathroom tiles are long-lasting and durable. They are designed to withstand impacts and cracking. Most bathroom tiles are scratch-resistant too. If you’re looking for long-term floorings, we have a wide variety of options to choose from.
- Stain-Resistant. For bathroom use, stain-resistant tile is essential.
Why Wollongong Bathroom Renovations
Bathroom renovations are time-consuming and require expertise. Hiring experienced and reliable contractors are essential. Over the years, we have provided top-notch services in Wollongong. Our team acquired their skills from years of training and experience. Our top priority is to keep our customers satisfied with our services.
Here at Wollongong Bathroom Renovations, we put importance on your plans and suggestions. Our team will be guiding you and giving professional advice on how we can make your plans work. We strive to provide you with the best quality bathroom tiling service. Our goal is to turn your dream bathroom into a reality!
Most frequent questions and answers
The price range for remodeling your bathroom varies depending on where you are located as well as how big or small the room is. On average, Aussie’s will normally pay between $15,000-40,000 for a bathroom renovation. The cost covers everything from tiles to labor and fittings.
A well-designed bathroom and en suites not only attracts potential buyers, but also makes the sale process easier. A good design can make a house stand out from all others in its price range, but updating your kitchen or bath before you sell is an excellent way to finalize any lingering doubts for prospective homeowners!
The bathroom renovation project can take a maximum of 27 days if it includes two weekends, but otherwise the average time span is 2-3 weeks.
Don’t let finances stop you from installing a new bathroom because there are plenty of inexpensive alternatives! One option is to refurbish old materials for your remodel, and vinyl flooring can also be cheaper than wooden planks or drywall paint. You may just need to buy fresh walls and paint them yourself rather than buying already-painted ones if you want more color options with ease of installation.